: Krutyshky airfield (Stupino), 90 km to the South of Moscow. The flights are possible in the daytime in any season both on weekdays and at the weekends.
Limitations and precautions People under 16 are not allowed to take part in the flight. During the flight you may experience g-loads contraindicated to those having heart, nervous system and backbone diseases, diabetics and pregnant women. Height: up to 2 meters
Weight: up to 120 kg Preflight preparations Preflight preparation takes approximately 40 minutes and includes
The program includes
- Preflight briefing with a pilot on aircraft design and layout. You will discuss your flight program, higher aerobatics you'd like to perform. All pilots are qualified as first-class instructor pilots, and have total flight experience more than 3,5 thousand hours.
- Ejection training – one of the most important parts of preflight briefing.
- Briefing in the second pilot's cockpit on aircraft's control systems and actions in case of emergency.
- All necessary permissions
- Briefing with a pilot
- Control of the aircraft under pilot's guidance
- Memorable certificate testifying your flight completion and souvenirs
- Coffee-break before the flight and lunch after the flight
Apart from the flight itself we will be glad to render you the following services
- Transportation from Moscow to the airfield and back
- Photo and video of the flight, Full-HD movie about your flight
- Personal flight suit
- Hotel accommodation
- Memorable souvenirs